The Noble Initiative on the Prime Minister’s 70th Birthday Celebrations Thamarai Medical Centre inaugurated by State President BJP Dr.L.Murugan,South Chennai District President BJP Mr. Saidai Chandru along with South Chennai District Medical wing President BJP Professor.Dr.Anitha Ramesh (Chandra) on 16th September 2020, at No.15/2, Karaniar Thottam, Ist Street, Saidapet, Chennai-600 015.
Thamarai Medical Centre giving free service and advice regarding General medicine to Patients , Cancer Treatment, Children health and Senior Citizen welfare with the help from Freedom From Cancer Relief & Research Foundation along with Saidai Chandru Seva Trust.
1. Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (Prime Minister’s People’s Health Scheme) . Help people to get the card and guide for treatment.
2. BENEFITS OF THE JAN AUSHADHI CAMPAIGN . The Jan Aushadhi initiative will make available quality drugs at affordable prices
3. Free Medical Consultation on all days for the needy both adult and Paediatric.
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY) Longeval India Prime Minister’s Peois a scheme of the Government of India to provide free access to healthcare for 40% of people in the country. People using the program access their own primary or local or from a family Doctor . When anyone needs additional care, then AB PM-JAY provides free secondary healthcare for those needing specialist treatment and tertiary healthcare for those requiring hospitalization.
The programme is a Union Government scheme and part of the Indian government’s National Health Policy. It was launched in September 2018 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. That ministry later established the National Health Authority as an organization to administer the program.
PM-JAY offers service to 50 crore people and is the world’s largest government sponsored healthcare program. This scheme is available in Government and Non government institutions , requesting people to use the benefits .
Making quality medicines available at affordable prices for all, particularly the poor and disadvantaged, through exclusive outlets “Jan Aushadhi Medical Store”, so as to reduce out of pocket expenses in healthcare. the ‘Jan Aushadhi Scheme’ was revamped as lIn November, 2016, to give further impetus to the scheme, it was again renamed as “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana” (PMBJP).
PMBJP is a campaign launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals to provide quality medicines at affordable prices to the masses. PMBJP stores have been set up to provide generic drugs, which are available at lesser prices but are equivalent in quality and efficacy as expensive branded drugs.
BENEFITS OF THE JAN AUSHADHI CAMPAIGN
The Jan Aushadhi initiative will make available quality drugs at affordable prices through dedicated stores selling generic medicines which are available at lesser prices but are equivalent in quality and efficacy as expensive branded drugs.
• Promote greater awareness about cost effective drugs and their prescription.
• Make available unbranded quality generic medicines at affordable prices through public-private partnership.
• Encourage doctors, more specifically in government hospital to prescribe generic medicines.
• Enable substantial savings in health care more particularly in the case of poor patients and those suffering from chronic ailments requiring long periods of drug use.
Please attend on 16 September 2020 on the occasion to celebrate our Honourable Prime Minister’s Birthday , the South Chennai Medical wing has organised the following
1. Opening of the Free Medical centre for consultation
2. Issuing PMJAy card
3. Covid sanitary kit distribution
4. Medical camp free for 2 days
5.Awareness of PMBJP medicines